Here are some of My Favorite Helpful Shortcuts/Tips For Use With Microsoft Windows 7.0
- Use your mouse to right click on the Windows taskbar and then choose Toolbars; New Toolbar.
- The system will ask you for the path of the new folder. Type: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
- Select 'folder'. A new link to the quick launch bar will be added to your current task bar.
- From the command line type ("Folder" is the name you supply where you want the report to go):
powercfg -energy -output \Folder\Energy_Report.html
- Click and hold the title bar of the current active window you want to stay on-top.
- While holding it with the mouse, shake the item back and forth until all of the other windows are minimized.
- Once they are, let go of the mouse button.
- Shake the title bar once again to bring them all back.